overview

Advanced

(NATO - Russia - China) - '..Central Asia .. the US will gradually disengage from the region..'

Posted by archive 
'..Central Asia .. to work with [Russia and China] .. the US will gradually disengage from the region over the next couple of years.'

<blockquote>'..Rather than trying to counter Russian and Chinese influence in the region, it would make a lot more sense to work with them to promote security and development in Central Asia.

On the other side from the hard-nosed realists are folks who argue that US engagement in Central Asia is necessary in order to improve governance, human security and economic well-being for the people living in the region. I’m very much in favor of this happening, but I question whether the US government is the best positioned actor to carry out such activities..

..It’s not so much a call to isolationism, as a recognition that the US government can’t be simultaneously engaged in all parts of the world and that some types of assistance are best handled by non-governmental organizations. I expect that regardless of the wishes of scholars and experts on the region, the US will gradually disengage from the region over the next couple of years. I guess that unlike many of my colleagues, I won’t necessarily view this policy change as a bad thing.'

- Dmitry Gorenburg, Does the US have vital security interests in Central Asia? October 10, 2013</blockquote>

Context (US, Iran) - Fusion For Peace

<blockquote>(Haptopraxeology) 'Austrian Thymologists Who Predicted..' - '..The world has needlessly suffered unspeakable misery..'

'..a synchrotron particle collider .. Jordan .. the Middle East, including Iran, Pakistan, the Palestinian Authority and Israel.'

(Peace - Full power of global knowledge) - '..if Beijing interacts intensively with the West in all areas.' - Lee Kuan Yew

Nuclear Arms Reduction Deals to Become Multilateral - Lavrov

'..Russia .. bring them into a partnership..' - US Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove

'..we are restructuring the SM-3 IIB program.' - Chuck Hagel

(Earth Defence - Earth Shield) - '..improve our shared security.' (US - Russia)

'..Russia, China and ESA .. a joint program to mount the first expedition to Mars.'

'..50 percent of the power used by the Navy and Marines come from renewable energy sources by 2020.'

(Radio Astronomy) - 'UK Steps Up the Search for Alien Life'

(Thymology - Haptopraxeology) - '..entrepreneurship .. actions he will carry out and estimates the future effect of those actions..'</blockquote>