overview

Advanced

(To Heal) - Healing Grief and Trauma - '..the means to alleviate a great amount of human suffering..'

Posted by archive 
'..The technique has worth because it works; it doesn’t need for us to agree on a belief system or theory about the source of the phenomenon to support it.'

'It doesn’t matter what you believe, what we believe, or even what the experiencers believe. The IADC® experiences we have induced in thousands of patients result in dramatic life changes that heal grief and trauma in a very short time and are sustained long-term. The technique has worth because it works; it doesn’t need for us to agree on a belief system or theory about the source of the phenomenon to support it.

One conclusion is clear: the IADC® induction procedure offers the means to alleviate a great amount of human suffering. There is no greater pain in life than losing a child, a battlefield buddy, or a spouse of many years and feeling disconnected, forever. We lose a part of ourselves when we lose someone so important to us. Now, we can routinely heal this deep pain as well as anger, guilt, and the other emotions resulting from the loss.'

- Experiences

'..able to achieve results in healing grief and trauma that go far beyond anything I had ever previously seen or even could have imagined.'

'At the time I learned of the existence of IADC I had been a psychotherapist for 22 years and had been a practitioner of standard-protocol EMDR for the last 14 years. Within days of learning of IADC I arranged to be taught the technique directly by Dr. Botkin. Since completing the training and employing his methods I have reliably been able to achieve results in healing grief and trauma that go far beyond anything I had ever previously seen or even could have imagined.'

- Gary R. Beaver, A great book documenting a great discovery, January 9, 2014

'..to heal the pain of the living.'

'..It is my perception that IADC therapy provides a sought after, beneficial service for the "dead ones," besides helping to heal the pain of the living. It is my sense that the burdens of the personality issues, unresolved prior to "death," dissolve in the energy of the IADC experience. From my experience of IADC I believe that for the "dead ones" much can be changed after death that was not resolved before death.'

- Hania Stromberg, MA, MSW, LISW

Context 'Mission for Humanity'

(MIX) To Mend the Soul - '..a higher purpose..' - '..to "change the game rules on Earth." '

(To Heal) - 'There's no good reason for medical technology to be this outdated.'

(Electric Universe) '..perception is ultimately electrical..'

After the War - Extended Scene