overview

Advanced

(Total blockade & isolation of Russia) - 'The municipal council of Yakimanka district in the heart of Moscow .. calls for antiwar protests.'

Posted by archive 
'The municipal council of Yakimanka district in the heart of Moscow, literally facing the Kremlin, condemns Putin’s war on Ukraine in a statement that describes Russia as an aggressor state, dubs the war annexationist and calls for antiwar protests. Adopted [unani]mously.'

- Leonid Ragozin (Source, February 28, 2022)

'Ok, after years of warnings were ignored and hearing "Garry, you were right!" all damn day today, I'll repeat what I said in 2014: Stop telling me I was right and listen to what I'm saying now. My recommendations follow: 1/5'

- Garry Kasparov (Source, February 24, 2022)

'Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the government plans to ban imports of Russian crude oil into the country, as part of efforts to ramp up pressure on President Vladimir Putin.

Trudeau made the announcement at a press conference in Ottawa, where he also announced plans to provide anti-tank weapon systems to Ukraine.'

- Trudeau Says Canada to Ban Russian Crude Oil Imports, February 28, 2022

Context (Putin is threatening nuclear war) - Russian citizens, millions of them are needed here, must save the world

(The Nürnberg Principles)(The Crime of Aggression) - War Criminal - Putin must face war crime charges

'The Russian head of delegation at a major UN climate conference has apologised for his country's invasion of Ukraine..'

Zelenskiy urges all foreign citizens to join Ukraine in war against Russia

Total blockade & isolation of Russia