overview

Advanced

(Embargo on Russian oil and gas) - 'The push to ban Russian oil is gaining steam..'

Posted by archive 
'Just wanted to clarify the tweet below so it doesn't read as an end-of-war prediction. (Sadly it's not). My resources comment was about existing inventory/supplies in Ukraine. More can and will be supplied, but is a logistical nightmare.
On the sanctions...they are really good.

'Just spoke to @christogrozev, the man who unmasked Sergei Skripal's and @navalny 's assassins. He says this is an accurate quote and assessment. Knowing Christo well, I can't imagine he is winging this.

Bellingcat investigator Christo Grozev says that #Russia has resources left for the war until Sunday, after which they will collapse.

Also next week, Russia is facing sanctions, the scale of which “we have not seen before”, and they will also affect Putin
(NEXTA, Source, March 4, 2022)

- Michael Weiss (Source, March 4, 2022)' '

- Christo Grozev (Source, March 4, 2022)

'There's growing momentum in Congress to ban US imports of Russian oil.

"I'm all for that. Ban it," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said this week.

A bipartisan bill, unveiled this week by Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, would do just that.'

- Democrats put pressure on Biden to ban Russian oil imports, March 3, 2022

Context

Pence to condemn Republican Putin 'apologists' in speech to RNC donors, March 4, 2022

'..it feels that Russia and its army are about to collapse .. Ukraine has eliminated Russian ground forces..'

(Complete withdrawal from Ukraine (Crimea and the Donbas)) - UN votes to condemn Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and calls for withdrawal