overview

Advanced

'..after my death..' - Saint Dominic

Posted by archive 
<blockquote>'Do not weep, for I shall be more useful to you after my death and I shall help you then more effectively than during my life.'

- Saint Dominic (Source, Ancient Civilizations..)</blockquote>

'..how economic value accretes.'

<blockquote>'Free-market economics got its start back in the 1600s with the followers of St. Thomas Aquinas – "The Late Scholastics" – who built on the ground-breaking observations of Aquinas to explain how inflation really works and how economic value accretes. Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot followed on the heels of the Scholastics. The pro-market French aristocrat and finance minister under the ancien regime produced economic writings that were few in number but very profound. His paper, Value and Money, spelled out the origins of money and the nature of economic choice: that it reflects the subjective rankings of an individual's preferences.'

- Austrian Economics (Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought)</blockquote>

'..whose words, nevertheless, should be treated with respect and consideration..'

<blockquote>'..St. Thomas Aquinas used the "Grand Commentary" of Averroes as his model, being, apparently, the first Scholastic to adopt that style of exposition; and though he refuted the errors of Averroes, and devoted special treatises to that purpose, he always spoke of the Arabian commentator as one who had, indeed, perverted the Peripatetic tradition, but whose words, nevertheless, should be treated with respect and consideration..'

- Averroes</blockquote>

Context A Future of Peace and Love

<blockquote>(Electric Universe) '..perception is ultimately electrical..'

'...life, liberty, and progress and will at last turn decisively away from death and despotism.'

Economics - "Economics is the youngest of all sciences..."

(Haptopraxeology) - '..humanism in economics..'

Why I Wrote My Histories of Thought - By Murray N. Rothbard

The Decline of Scholasticism - By Murray N. Rothbard

Four Hundred Years of Dynamic Efficiency - By Jesus Huerta de Soto

Logic - 'Advance .. by building on the foundations laid by our predecessors...'

Dominican Order, St Thomas Aquinas: Doctor of Humanity</blockquote>