overview

Advanced

(Haptopraxeology)(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) - Holacracy '..to fully harness the power of every human sensor..' - 'A good constitution is infinitely better than the best despot.'

Posted by ProjectC 
'A good constitution is infinitely better than the best despot.'

- Thomas Babington Macaulay, Milton

'..I tried to be the best leader I could—to empower people and be sensitive to their needs and issues, to develop myself, to be a more conscious “servant leader”—yet despite my best efforts, I kept running into an invisible barrier. The underlying structure, systems, and culture of a modern corporation do not allow for the rapid processing and responsiveness necessary to fully harness the power of every human sensor..'

'I’ve always been fascinated by how we organize—how we humans work together in pursuit of a purpose.

..soon discovered that even as the CEO of my own software company I was limited. The organizational structure and management system itself became a bottleneck for processing everything I sensed, and the sheer lack of hours in a day became a limiting factor: there was far too much complexity landing on my desk for the organization to fully harness even my own consciousness as its CEO. And that wasn’t the worst of it.

The more painful realization was that I had built just the kind of system I had worked for so long to get out of. Everyone who worked for me was in the same position I had been in. And my organization was not much more able to harness their capacity to sense reality than any other. I tried to be the best leader I could—to empower people and be sensitive to their needs and issues, to develop myself, to be a more conscious “servant leader”—yet despite my best efforts, I kept running into an invisible barrier. The underlying structure, systems, and culture of a modern corporation do not allow for the rapid processing and responsiveness necessary to fully harness the power of every human sensor, no matter what I did as a leader. So I began searching for a better way.

..Everything I’ve experienced continually points back to this conclusion: to really transform an organization, we must move beyond bolting on changes and instead focus on upgrading the most foundational aspects of the way the organization functions.'

- Brian J. Robertson, Holacracy, 2015

Context (Haptonomy - Affectivity) - Praxeology as the Method of the Social Sciences - (Affective) Phenomenology of the Social World

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) - Empathy and perspective - 'How do I help people be at their natural best.'

Holistic education - 'One of the most important goals is the development of wisdom'

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) - '..this new learning world.' - 'Knowledge not parceled and segmented'

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) '..changing how we live and work..'

(Haptopraxeology)(To Heal, Teal)(Reinventing Organizations) - '..the realms of body, emotions, relationships, nature, and spirit..'

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) Dream - Semco Style

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal - Open Source) - 'The Open Decision Framework contains the collective wisdom of Red Hatters..'

(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) - 'Your physical .. cultural .. soul heredity..'

(Haptopraxeology) - Students of Civilization

Bazaarmodel - Management & organization

‘Leaders are only leaders if someone wants to actually follow them.’ - Leaders

'A judgment of value .. a man's affective response to definite conditions of the universe..' - Ludwig von Mises