overview

Advanced

(To Heal)(Management innovation) - '..Teal Organizations to start healing the world..'

Posted by ProjectC 
'..we need the consciousness of Green and Teal Organizations to start healing the world of the wounds of modernity.'

'That is the true genius of organizations: they can lift groups of people to punch above their weight, to achieve outcomes they could not have achieved on their own. This insight is a hopeful one in a time when we need the consciousness of Green and Teal Organizations to start healing the world of the wounds of modernity.'

- Frederic Laloux, Reinventing Organizations - A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness (2014), page 42

'There is a word that often comes up with Teal pioneers: sensing.'

'The simplest answer: do nothing special. Let self-management work its magic. There is a word that often comes up with Teal pioneers: sensing. We are all natural sensors; we are gifted to notice when something isn’t working as well as it could or when a new opportunity opens up. With self-management, everybody can be a sensor and initiate changes—just as in a living organism every cell senses its environment and can alert the organism to needed change. We cannot stop sensing.'

- Frederic Laloux, Reinventing Organizations - A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness (2014), page 202

'..I’m meeting next week the CEO of a university hospital in Belgium who seems determined to find another way by making a leap to Teal..'

'Lately I often have days where I pinch myself because it’s hard to believe how so many wonderful things can happen. Today was one of those, and I thought I’d share it with you. This morning, I read a draft article from Ryan Honeyman for the Stanford Social Innovation Review, where he shares that he sees magic in B-Corps adopting Teal practices… and that it’s already happening, with the book being much talked about among B-Corps.

And this afternoon, I had a webinar with 150 fellows and staff from Ashoka, the network of social entrepreneurs. I have tremendous respect for Ashoka and every single Ashoka fellow. And here there are 150 of them engaging with me, and I sense that a profound conversation has started about Ashoka and its fellows needing/wanting to go Teal. A few weeks ago, I have offered a free e-copy of the book to all fellows of Ashoka as a small contribution to their wonderful work. B-Corps and Ashoka possibly inspired by “Reinventing Organizations” to find more powerful ways to do change the world for the good, it’s just amazing.

And then I had a wonderful email exchange with someone inviting me to talk to 150 european CEOs of hospitals. I almost don’t travel at all, but this might just call for me to do it. I’m so saddened by how soulless our hospitals are, and by the madness to merge them into ever greater monsters to pursue economies of scale that I’m sure are wiped out by the increasing demotivation of doctors and nurses in the face of orange bureaucratic norms, policies and targets that are imposed from the top, but often prevent the right things to do on the ground. I’m meeting next week the CEO of a university hospital in Belgium who seems determined to find another way by making a leap to Teal. I just picture myself going with her to that conference to help the 150 CEOs explore new possibilities.

And then all day I received Facebook notifications from many of you joining the wikithon. It’s all an experiment, I don’t know if anyone has tried to write a wiki in a wikithon, but it’s just so joyful to see all this positive energy from all of us that do this with a generous spirit of building something new and useful.

I know I need to be careful, as from my perspective for the moment, I could quite easily feel that the whole world is going teal smile-emoticon when it’s just that this is the bit of the world I’m seeing right now. And yet, undeniably, many wonderful things are happening.'

- Frederic Laloux, (Source, May 6, 2015)

Context (Haptopraxeology) - '..We have lost three centuries as a result of ignoring our scholars!'

6th International Conference on Plasma Medicine - September 4-9, 2016

(The Electric Universe - Electrified plasma) To Heal - '..the new world of plasma medicine..'

'Voyager Probes the Sun's Electrical Environment' - '.. [Birkeland's] extraordinary intuition..'

(To Heal) The Electric Universe - '..unless we understand our past..'

(Open Source Medication) - To Heal - '..energy is critical to an understanding of how your cells work.'

(To Heal) - Healing Grief and Trauma - '..the means to alleviate a great amount of human suffering..'

(Haptonomy) - '..how affectivity shapes the human being in its being and essence throughout life.' - Dr. Catherine Dolto