overview

Advanced

'..engineering professor at the University of Nevada Las Vegas who authored two of the 38 technical papers provided in the AAWSAP contract..'

Posted by archive 
'Meanwhile, William Culbreth, an engineering professor at the University of Nevada Las Vegas who authored two of the 38 technical papers provided in the AAWSAP contract, offers a different opinion. He says he was unaware of the UFO background of AAWSAP, but very familiar with BAASS’s UFO interest.

Regardless of where the underlying motivation may have come from, Culbreth says his work on the two papers—“Detection and High Resolution Tracking of Vehicles at Hypersonic Velocities” and “Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion II”—led to his examination of new approaches to nuclear propulsion technology, which might not have been inspired otherwise.

“We’re looking into these propulsion technologies today, and this area alone led to several of my students pursuing PhDs who I don’t think otherwise would have,” Culbreth says.'

- Tim McMillan, Popular Mechanics (Source), February 14, 2020

Context

'..UFO reports, this doesn't mean that I think they shouldn't be investigated.' - USS Nimitz UFO incident

CNN - The US Navy just confirmed these UFO videos are the real deal

I'd feel far more confident arguing the case for public funding for for the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence than for a particle accelerator'

- Lord Rees, UK Astronomer Royal (BBC, Source, February 15, 2020)