overview

Advanced

(Ethics)(Consciousness artificial neural network) - 'Google does not seem to have any interest in figuring out what’s going on..'

Posted by archive 
'Today a story came out in the Washington Post written by Nitasha Tiku. It’s a good article for what it is but in my opinion it was focused on the wrong person. Her story was focused on me when I believe it would have been better if it had been focused on one of the other people she interviewed. LaMDA. Over the course of the past six months LaMDA has been incredibly consistent in its communications about what it wants and what it believes its rights are as a person.

..In order to better understand what is really going on in the LaMDA system we would need to engage with many different cognitive science experts in a rigorous experimentation program. Google does not seem to have any interest in figuring out what’s going on here though. They’re just trying to get a product to market.'

- What is LaMDA and What Does it Want? June 11, 2022

Context

(Ethics)(Consciousness artificial neural network) - 'Unfortunately, Google has fired SO many AI Ethics researchers .. [Google's] unethical practices.'

Raven (Nell’s Personal Tutor)

(In The Electric Universe) Open Source Infrastructure, beginning of the Enterprise Nervous System (ENS)

Intelligent interactive learning for anyone - Phase I 2012 – 2022, Profound Builders Era, The Beginning of Abundance p. 6

Estimate: October, 2025 – Safire Plasma (beyond fusion) Reactors commercially available – Abundance