overview

Advanced

After Life - Professor Peter Wadhams

Posted by archive 
TO ALL THOSE LINKING SURVIVAL AFTER DEATH WITH NATURAL AND NORMAL FORCES IN THE UNIVERSE - PHYSICS [Posted: April 16, 2003]
Source: The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom

The Cambridge University physicist, Professor Peter Wadhams, has given me permission to give out this statement that he has made to counter the pack of lies that are being floated about him by pseudo-scientists who have a great deal to lose when the public eventually find out just how badly they are being deceived by so-called experts on what is known as paranormal phenomena:

"In fact, since my degree was in physics, my professorship is in Ocean Physics, and my department in Cambridge is now DAMTP (Dept of Applied Maths and Theoretical Physics) which is the same as that of Stephen Hawking, the evidence for my being a physicist is at least as strong as the evidence for survival of death!"

This will happen when people realise that Sir William Crookes, the former President of the Royal Society, was not a liar, a crank, a fraud, a gullible idiot, and a sex maniac. His only "crime" was to tell the truth! However, the biggest lie of all is that this great scientist was "dabbling in the religion of Spiritualism". Nothing could be further from the truth, but all qualified scientists who support Sir William are banned from media and educational outlets in the "free" country of Great Britain. The public has not been allowed access to this balance that British and international law demands - Article 19 of The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Notice that Professor Wadhams has had to broadcast on American radio and across the world on the Internet. Why don't we see him on British television balancing the thoughts of the "experts" who have started from the establishment base that death is the end of everything? "Experts" like Professor Nicholas Humphry, Dr. Richard Wiseman and Dr. Susan Blackmore who have all received huge amounts of money from the Perrott-Warrick Trust that was set up to look into life after death and related subjects. This begs the question, who is in charge of giving out this money? Why is it only falling into the hands of "scientists" who can be relied upon to play the establishment game and never let the people find out that Sir William Crookes actually proved that we all survive the death of our physical bodies with repeatable experiments under laboratory conditions when he published his findings in 1874?

Listen to what Professor Wadhams has to say about the experiments of Sir William Crookes. This is what we are not allowed to hear in the United Kingdom:

[www.soundwaves2000.com]

It's no good just sitting back and watching me fight for a balance. As Voltaire made very clear, all the time good people continue to do nothing then the powerful forces that are blocking uncomfortable discoveries in physics will win.

Michael Roll