overview

Advanced

(Bazaarmodel)(Teal - To Heal) - '..to let the individuals and organizations search or really think about the meaning of life.'

Posted by ProjectC 
'Not until I read the English version of Reinventing Organizations did I realize that creating a different organizational culture is great but not enough. The thoughts of Laloux are very solid and totally revolutionary compared to anything I had learnt before in business school.

The purpose for me is to let the individuals and organizations search or really think about the meaning of life.

Lao Tzu and Frederic Laloux are very similar to each other. Taoism is also very ecology-oriented and encourages autonomy.'

- Weidong, Teal and the Tao – Interview with Weidong Lu about the Second China Organizational Evolution Forum, November 26, 2018

Context

(Haptopraxeology)(Bazaarmodel - To Heal - Teal) - Holacracy '..to fully harness the power of every human sensor..' - 'A good constitution is infinitely better than the best despot.'

(Global Healing 2020 - 2050) - (Global Scale-Up Ocean Cleanup 2020) - 2018: Start Pacific Cleanup

'..initiatives to reduce their impact on the planet..' - Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures

'What good is a pension if the world is unlivable by the time the next generation needs to collect it.'

Climate solutions represent opportunity, and technology is on our side.'

'..Positive Peace as a holistic, systemic framework.'

(Global Healing 2020 - 2050) - Global Greening - '..a cheap method of rapidly rebuilding damaged ecosystems using Iseeds.'

(Teal) - '..develop more consciousness about the steps they were making in their education..

(In The Electric Universe) - '..Reading “The Wisdom of Near-Death Experiences” caused me to reconsider my views on death..'

Bazaarmodel Material