- Learning skills (education)
* The Least, the Last and the Lost
- Intervention in cataclysms
- Treating addiction
- Poverty and hopelessness
- Prisons, the destitute
- Dr. Eben Alexander MD, TMI Professional Seminar 2012, Minute 33:33

Context Proof of Heaven - '..the message is one of love and a compassion..'

The Monroe Institute - 23rd Professional Seminar, March 24-29, 2012, Eben Alexander MD at TMI Professional Seminar 2012

Eben Alexander MD Q&A at TMI Professional Seminar 2012

*** Project C - In The Electric Universe a Future of Peace and Love

'..the phenomenon of consciousness..' - '..thought, feeling, valuation, and purposeful action..'

(MIX) To Mend the Soul - '..a higher purpose..' - '..to "change the game rules on Earth." '

(Haptonomy - Affectivity) - Praxeology as the Method of the Social Sciences - (Affective) Phenomenology of the Social World

(In The Electric Universe) Open Source Infrastructure, beginning of the Enterprise Nervous System (ENS)

'I have been a scientist for more than 40 years, having studied at Cambridge and Harvard. I researched and taught at Cambridge University, was a research fellow of the Royal Society, and have more than 80 publications in peer-reviewed journals. I am strongly pro-science. But I am more and more convinced that that the spirit of free inquiry is being repressed within the scientific community by fear-based conformity. Institutional science is being crippled by dogmas and taboos. Increasingly expensive research is yielding diminishing returns.'

- Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Why Bad Science Is Like Bad Religion, December 01, 2012

'..tell your boss you think the company has a love deficit.' - Dr. Gary Hamel