overview

Advanced

'..plutocratic, crony capitalism..'

Posted by archive 
<blockquote>'Start imagining what we, the savers, have to endure because of plutocratic, crony capitalism for which the Federal Reserve has long been a leading Tribune.'

- Ralph Nader, An Open Letter To Chairwoman Yellen From the Savers of America, October 30, 2015</blockquote>

<blockquote>'Cryan said he’s skeptical that paying more necessarily motivates people.

“I sit on trading floors and wonder what drives people,” he said. “I don’t fully empathize with anyone who says they turn up to work and work harder because they can be paid a little bit more, but that may be a personal view. I’ve never been able to understand the way additional excess riches drive people to behave differently.”

Of his own pay, he said: “I have no idea why I was offered a contract with a bonus in it because I promise you I will not work any harder or any less hard in any year, in any day because someone is going to pay me more or less.” '

- Nicholas Comfort, Deutsche Bank Co-CEO Cryan Says Bankers Still Paid Too Much, November 23, 2015</blockquote>

Context

<blockquote>The Problem With "Rules-Based" Monetary Policy, November 30 , 2015

How Money Disappears in a Fractional-Reserve Money System, December 2, 2015

Sobre teoría monetaria y bancaria, December 1, 2015

Banking Reform</blockquote>