overview

Advanced

(Global) - To Heal (to prevent, to cushion) - '..Second World War possible, though not inevitable..'

Posted by ProjectC 
'Production is not something physical, material, and external; it is a spiritual and intellectual phenomenon.'

- Ludwig von Mises (Context, Human Action)

'The public’s understanding of what money is and its origins has devolved to the point where the government monetary authorities can now inflate with impunity, with the ultimate result to be the destruction of the division of labor undoing all of mankind’s progress to date. The average Joe and Jane must trust the wise men and women working secretly in central banks around the world with what passes for money—paper and digits on a computer screen. These banks are the largest employers of academically-trained economists. But under the guidance of the Keynesian-schooled, the central banks engage in monetary operations that fulfill the funding needs demanded by politicians for political ends.'

- Douglas E. French, Foreword, On the Origins of Money by Carl Menger, page 7

'Carl Menger .. His keen intellect had recognized in which direction Austria, Europe, and the world were pointed; he saw this greatest and highest of all civilizations rushing toward the abyss. He had anticipated the atrocities..'

'Many years passed before I encountered Carl Menger in person. When I met him he was already over seventy years old, hard of hearing, and plagued by an eye disorder. His mind, however, was young and vigorous. I have asked myself again and again why this man did not make better use of his last decades. That he could still do brilliant work was evidenced by his essay, "Geld,"[2] which he contributed to the Handwörterbuch der Staatswissenschaften.[3]

I believe I know the cause of Menger's discouragement and premature silence. His keen intellect had recognized in which direction Austria, Europe, and the world were pointed; he saw this greatest and highest of all civilizations rushing toward the abyss. He had anticipated the atrocities with which we are faced today; he knew the consequences of the world's turning away from liberalism and capitalism, and had done what he could to battle these trends.

His book, Untersuchungen über die Methode der Sozialwissenschaften,[4] was intended as a polemic effort to counter the destructive intellectual currents with which Prussian universities were poisoning the world. He realized that his fight was futile and hopeless, and became filled with a dark pessimism that exhausted his strength. He passed this pessimism on to his student and friend, Rudolf, successor to the throne. The crown prince took his own life because of despair over the future of his empire and that of European civilization..'

- Ludwig von Mises, Mises Introduces the Austrian School

'..What replaces the current system will very much depend on which ideas take root in the population..'

'So we must expect that there will be considerable economic and social upheaval, a great deal more than has already been seen. What replaces the current system will very much depend on which ideas take root in the population. The Daily Bell was quite correct in stressing the importance of the internet in this context. There is a chance that we may deviate from the course that many regard as inevitable in light of historical experience (namely that economic upheaval invariably leads to tyranny).

Perhaps a critical mass of people will decide to follow a different course this time around: toward more rather than less liberty. Stay tuned.'

- Acting Man (Source, July 17, 2013)

Context (Love) '..scientific and spiritual in equal measure .. truth.'

(Mind-Body Medicine) - '..the health of our minds and the health of our bodies are inextricably connected to the transformation of the spirit.'

(The Electric Universe - Electrified plasma) To Heal - '..the new world of plasma medicine..'

'..the character ethic as the foundation of success..'

(Haptonomy - Affectivity) - Praxeology as the Method of the Social Sciences - (Affective) Phenomenology of the Social World

(Haptonomy) - '..how affectivity shapes the human being in its being and essence throughout life.' - Dr. Catherine Dolto

(Global) - '..conditions are eerily similar to the Weimar Republic..' - '..made the Second World War possible, though not inevitable..'

(The Monroe Institute) - 'Mission for Humanity' - Dr. Eben Alexander