overview

Advanced

(Reinventing Organizations) - '..a talk in German..' Eine Konferenz zu Reinventing Organizations auf Deutsch

Posted by ProjectC 
Eine Konferenz zu Reinventing Organizations auf Deutsch

<blockquote>'A few weeks ago, I gave a talk in German at the Integral Forum. It was recorded (with a camera from the 1980s it seems, which gives it a bit of a nostalgic air, if you ask me. So much for thinking that Germans are always at the forefront of technology) and I just uploaded it on youtube.

What was a bit nostalgic for me too was speaking in German. My mother was German and I grew up speaking German with her, but really almost haven't spoken it for more than 20 years. So this was a bit special.

I'm very happy this talk was recorded, because I know that not everyone is into reading a big fat book, and a video allows the ideas that we can have more soulful organizations travel more easily. So feel free to share with any german speaking friends you think would be interested in the topic!'

- Frederic Laloux (Source, July 14, 2015)</blockquote>

Context

<blockquote>'Reinventing Organizations: Ein Leitfaden zur Gestaltung neuer Formen der Zusammenarbeit und einer neuen Führungskultur'

'Reinventing Organizations .. the German translation sold 1600 copies in the first 6 weeks..' (June 10, 2015)

'Reinventing Organizations: ..radically more soulful, purposeful and powerful ways to structure and run .. organizations.'

'..a wiki about Teal management practices.'

(Bazaarmodel - Global Issue - Elderly Care) - '..to help elderly patients live a rich and autonomous life.'

(Open Source)(Management innovation) - Red Hat: The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance

(Banking Reform - Monetary Reform) - '..The Theory of Money and Credit .. an invaluable guide for ending the business cycles of our own time.'</blockquote>